The BEST in Sports Betting Excitement
Casino Hall has helped to redefine Sports Betting and make it even easier (not to mention more enjoyable) for all Canadian Sports Fans to experience. In fact, Betting on Sports has never been as easy and safe to take part in, because not only do we partner with the most respected Canadian and Global Sports Betting Brands and Software Providers, but we also offer you the Best Betting Odds, Uncomplicated Betting Tips, Daily Games Stats and Lucrative Sign Up Offers when you open a new account and place a bet at any one of the following Online Sportsbooks:
Get up to:
50 Free Spins
1 for every $1 deposit
1 Free Spin credited for every $1 deposit. Up to 50 Free Spins valued at $0.10 each on Book.
Why We Partner With These Sports Betting Companies?
We want you to take advantage of only the very safest, most secure and ultra-exciting betting opportunities in Canada! This means we need to provide you with the Best Sportbooks in the industry and give you direct access to sites that offer you numerous options when placing a bet. This includes, but is by no means limited to:
- Live Betting
- Virtual Sports Betting
- Best Possible Betting Odds
- Opportunity To Bet Anywhere and Anytime
Sports Betting FAQ
Place A Bet On Your Favorite Sport!
An important thing to take into account when placing a wager is the selection of the fixture and the sporting event you prefer betting on. The great thing about Sports Betting Online is that by simply logging into your account once you have opened it you will be able to see not only which sporting events are upcoming, but also what is currently being played.
Live Sports Betting
Thanks to modern technology you can also bet on both, even if the game or event has started. This is called Live Sports Betting, in which you’ll see the odds constantly changing depending on how the game is unfolding.
Go to our Live Sports Betting Page for more information.
Virtual Sports Betting
One of the newest, and most popular, sporting events to bet on online is virtual sports, in which everything is virtual and the event is played out using software that “mimics” real-world events and teams. These Virtual Sports include horse racing, greyhound racing and even Football.
Find out more about the exciting world of Virtual Sports Betting!
Legal Sports Betting in Canada
Canada has Legalized Sports Betting by making single-game sports betting legal in all of Canada in 2021, at online sportsbooks and their real-life counterparts as well. Please note however that different provinces have different regionalized interpretations of these betting laws.
Sports Betting in Ontario
Although every province is able to regulate Sports Betting individually, all eyes are on the province of Ontario, which hosted competitive sports betting market event this year in 2022 and thus became the first open market for Sports Betting in Canada. As expected, many Sportsbooks, such as DraftKings, BetMGM, FanDuel, Caesars and others entered the Canadian market, and many more are expected to join them.
Sports Betting Alberta
Alberta isn’t far behind Ontario and has made public its intent to extend its sports betting market. Alberta will open its doors even wider to Sportsbooks at the retail and online market levels.
Please note that for your own safety, as well as to comply with Canadian betting laws, we partner with casinos that are aligned or approved by the following provincial or state entities:
- Alberta — Western Canada Lottery Corp. (Play Alberta) (Online and Retail options)
- British Columbia — British Columbia Lottery Corp. (Sports Action) (Online and Retail options)
- Manitoba — Western Canada Lottery Corp. (Play Now) (Online and Retail options)
- New Brunswick — Atlantic Lottery Corp. (ProLine) (Online and Retail options)
- Newfoundland and Labrador — Atlantic Lottery Corp. (ProLine) (Online and Retail options)
- Nova Scotia — Atlantic Lottery Corp. (ProLine) (Online and Retail options)
- Ontario — Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corp. (ProLine Plus), TheScore Bet, PointsBet, BetMGM, FanDuel, DraftKings, Caesars, BetRivers, Bwin and ProLine (Online and Retail options)
- Prince Edward Island — Atlantic Lottery Corp. (ProLine) (Online and Retail options)
- Quebec — Loto-Québec (Mise-o-Jeu) (Online and Retail options)
- Saskatchewan, Nunavut, Yukon and Northwest Territories — Western Canada Lottery Corp. (no Online option, only Retail)
Canadian Sports Betting Apps
Thanks to the strict legislation put in place by regional and state governments in Canada, anyone who is looking for a Trusted Sports Betting App for their mobile device is spoiled for choice. All of the biggest names in Sports Betting offer them, and all are available for both iOS as well as Android-powered phones.
Canadian Sports Betting Apps are available from:
- TheScore Bet
All of these Sports Betting Apps not only allow you to place a bet instantly no matter where you are, but they will also offer you all of the latest odds and fixtures available.